Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

AWOL

Havn't been able to post in a bit due all the distractions and commotion that has been going on. One thing that i have been able to do is keep on keep on with my training. Besides having the 24 hr flu i am pretty much right on schedule with only 7 weeks to go until go time.

Why haven't i been able to post? Well my son just started soccer again, my wife's family came down and we recently traded in our Nissan Xterra for a dreaded mini-van. Good lord don't tell me its so? We are those people now? haha that being said the 2011 Honda Odyssey is pretty sweet.

I am starting to get a little nervous about the run, with only 7 weeks to go i have yet to hit the 20 mile mark. I planned on this Sunday being the day i hit that mark but having the 24 hour flu kind of set me back a bit. But we will see how it goes..Happy running everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment