Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Finally Here...SD Rock N Roll Expo

Well its finally Here...After 6 months of training its finally time to see if its going to pay off. Went down to the convention center to pick up my packet and goodies on Friday. Tried to beat the crowds by going during the middle of the day on Friday, i think i succeed with that. I can imagine how many people are going to be at the expo today. Its going to be packed.
I love FREE stuff. I ended up getting a couple new shirts and a few goodies. I dont care what the expo offers for free i want it..haha Took both the kids and the wife and it seems they thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Well this is it, time to take the kids to swimming lessons and just lay low today. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday.


a few more pics:
2011 Rock N Roll Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment